Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Omni....seeing

"Can anyone hide himself in secret places,
So I shall not see him?” says the LORD;" Jeremiah 23:24


Elizabeth and Mom have a special bedtime routine. Last night Elizabeth and I lay in bed waiting for Mom to be ready. Finally, Elizabeth impatiently went to wait in Mom's bed. As she climbed onto the bed she decided to help herself to Mom's water bottle. However, she had forgotten to close the door so I could see her plainly. I called out, "Are you stealing Mom's water?" She quickly put the bottle back on the window sill and then ran to shut the door. I began to laugh, but soon I was reminded of how God can see anything and how I should remember that whenever I am tempted. We cannot go anywhere to escape God's searching gaze.

"So then each of us shall give an account of himself to God." Romans 14:12

~JoAn

No comments:

Post a Comment