Saturday, June 13, 2009

"For since the creation of the world...."

We have never had any pets except for a few fish until the last couple months.


Michelle and Thomas have started keeping creatures from the rodent family. Their goal: to raise and sell the fur.


I have a goldfish, that I didn't want, but won in a drawing I didn't know I entered.


Just today Paul and Michelle caught a couple of baby rabbits.


Last, but not least, Michelle is looking for a dog. When this dog is found it will be the first one the Mangos have ever owned.


Paul and I are diligently working on Biology. This last week we have been studying ecosystems. It is absolutely amazing how God has designed all of His creation to work together. And we only scratched the surface by learning about the water, oxygen, and carbon cycles.


Finally, the most wonderful thing of all is this: "the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world."

Hallelujah!
~JoAn

No comments:

Post a Comment