Monday, January 25, 2010

Update

Why no new blog posts for awhile? I have a bunch planned and would have been doing some except our computer had a fever. I had to take it to the computer hospital for some work on the motherboard and a new fan was installed. Now it is back and happy - I hope. I can get my things done again. I don't really like to write on the laptop. Plus, if we have only one computer working the competition is pretty fierce to get on to use it.



Some prayer updates ....

Lily: She is able to partially weight bear on her injured leg/ankle. She is having to be convinced that walking on it is a good idea. She finds the wheel chair to be a lot handier. Please pray that the walking will go easier and that she will want to work at it.

Angie: She was forced to stop the chemo because it was making her deaf. The doctor said it really wasn't necessary anyways. The radiation is blistering all the surfaces in her mouth and causing a lot of swelling in her lips. It is very painful and a real challenge to eat. Please pray for her and her family. She has been blessed with help at home.

I will start posting more regularly now that my friendly computer is feeling better. Come back soon!

There are still 6 days to enter our plant contest. The closest guess is within 12 months. You may enter a second guess, based on this refinement.
~Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment