Saturday, December 19, 2009

Elizabeth's Birthday and the Worst Mom in the World

Did I mention that I am a bad mom? It's true. Elizabeth's birthday was November 30th, and I just never got her presents together and wrapped. The poor girl. She was very patient, but every day she would ask if today was the day she could have her presents. FINALLY, today her procrastinating mom was able to say "YES". (The date is December 19) I was able to dig out all the gifts and separate the Christmas from the birthday stuff and find the tape, wrapping paper and scissors all at one time. I used mostly gift bags even.

She was so happy to have her presents! She tore into them with glee!

Well not really tore into them, she is much too lady like for that.

Her favorite and much requested gift was a Star Wars light saber. It needed to be blue or purple. She really likes dueling light sabers with her brothers.

She also got lots of clothes. She is transitioning out of 6X and into 7. She proudly informed us that she could read 'Land's End'. I know you will have a hard time believing this, but there was a pair of jeans wrapped up with this fleece top. She was pretty tickled about that. They even fit! Now I need to go and play her new game with her. I don't want to be the permanent winner in the 'Worst Mom' category.
~Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment