Saturday, July 4, 2009

Highschool Science-Advice and Warning!

This is specifically to my sibblings and any others who are before or still in highschool.

I have finally finished all my required science. Hurrah!

Advice/Warning:
BE DILLIGENT. Work on your science or any other subject you tend to dislike every school day. If you need to take a break, don't stop in the middle of a section, but right after you take a test. Otherwise when you come back, you likely will have forgotten what you already covered and have to redo work.

I have learned this the hard way. I did science every now and then through highschool, until the last year, specifically the last few months. Then I did it regularly and often because I wanted to get done. In April I realized that I needed to concentrate in order to get my Biology and Chemistry finished by the end of June. They became the focus of my schooling. I usually spent 2 hours a day studying. It was amazing how much progress I made. :) But, unless spending hours per day on science sounds good to you, just spend 20-30 minutes four days a week through out highschool and you'll probably be done early with all your highschool science.

But for now, enjoy your summer, and start to work with a will when school starts again.

~JoAn

P.S. Happy Indepence Day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment