Thursday, September 12, 2013

Labor Day 2013

One of the main purposes of my blog posts is to keep family that are far away updated on our lives...
(ie. This is not a profound post.  Just pictures of the latest family event)


My sister and her husband, enjoying the beautiful weather. I really like this picture.


Levi and Ian playing corn hole with their Grandpas.


 Ian


Sadie was tired.  School schedules are in place.


Isaac 


My DH and Dad enjoying some down time.


 Eating in the garage.  It was a cool evening.  All the food was delicious!


The corn on the cob has been delicious this year.


 Michelle's pies were present.  They were soooo good!  One was peach and the other was cherry, made from cherries from our own tree.  They were GF too!


After the little ones left, the older children got in a game of pinochle with Grandma and my DH.  Dad was giving coaching to the beginners.

It was a lovely evening!

1 comment:

  1. I WANT the pies!! They look so yummy! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete