|The barn with the little milk house in the front|
It is a little stressful. We are confident that it will happen. We want God's will for our life, and we only want this property if it is God's will. We have done everything that we can do. Now we just wait.
Once the underwriter hands over the final file, we can schedule the closing and get the keys. Hopefully, all this will be done by the end of the week. And so we wait some more.